Climate-KIC Greenhouse is a pre-incubation programme to starting entrepreneurs who have an idea and the motivation to make it happen in the future – but are not fully ready yet.
What to expect if you are accepted into the Greenhouse programme:
- Develop a time schedule (max. 1 year) with an action and budget plan
- Attend the regular once-a-month progress meeting with the assigned coach or peer Greenhouse programme group
- Sign a contract for the funding of the project
- Greenhouse projects can be awarded €2,5k
Climate Launchpad is the world’s biggest clean-tech business idea competition. A three-step competition starting with a 2-day Boot Camp, followed by with a period of intensive coaching and a final pitch of your idea.
Read more about Climate Launchpad here.
Participants need to have a breakthrough idea with a substantial impact on climate change. Climate-KIC Start-up Accelerator is a business school for cleantech entrepreneurs. You learn whilst building your business better. You get great education, intensive coaching, substantial financial support and access to an extensive relevant international network.
- A three-stages, 18-months program
- Validates the business model of an innovation
- The program is built upon three steps and can award up to €95k if all steps are included
The current call for the Start-up Accelerator will have a deadline for application in the beginning of 2017.